Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Passion for Writing



     There is something wonderfully intoxicating about the way a pen glides across the page. I love a brand new pen, one with a comfortable grip and great ink that seems to dance on the page. A journal with nice weight paper calls to me to fill the pages with my thoughts. The joy I experience when I write is not over shadowed by the fact I am the only one who usually sees it, instead, it seems only to amplified it


     I have enjoyed writing for my own personal pleasure since I was a young girl, and have kept a journal regularly since I was a freshman in high school. I know it may sound strange but I never have liked the academic process of writing. I am terrible at spelling and often struggle with the correct way to structure a piece. I love the creative experience. I love picking out the perfect word to convey my meaning. I love to write just about everything . I have written rhyming invitations, poems, essays, short stories, and a children's book. I have never had anything published, professionally or other wise, but I would love to. I figured a blog would be a great way to share my love for writing with others. I hope my blog entertains you. Regardless of everything else, I will continue to write, if only for the love of it.
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.