Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Weekend



     I don't know about the rest of you, but in my family it's very important to have family traditions.  Family traditions are very important in my side of the family and I want them to be important for my daughter too.  My husband and I are trying to make our own family traditions for each holiday.  I know there are plenty of people that go out to eat and such on the holiday, but I want the big family dinners for Bee.  Holidays are for the large extended family to gather, talk, and eat.  There are things that you can only learn on your Grandma's knee. I would love to know what traditions other families have.
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.