Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kindergarten Week 3



     The Week of Apples is upon us.  I must say it is late in the season for this theme.  If I had plan the year all over again I would do this week much earlier.  Like most kids, my daughter LOVES apples.  She loves all kinds of apples, but most of all she loves applesauce.  I think she could live for a year on applesauce alone. 



Our book for this week was How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World by Marjorie Priceman.  Ever make an apple pie?  It's very easy as long is the market is open.  Want to know how to make an apple pie if the market is closed.  Read this adorable book and find out.  The book even includes a recipe in the back of the book to make your own.  The instructions are very easy to follow and the pie was super yummy.



 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.