Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Bumbles Update

     We are at the point in our pregnancy that we don't know which sex the baby is, so we are unsure of what to call the baby.  We do have both a boy and girl's name picked out, but we are going to keep that a secret for now.  I found this picture and thought Baby Bumbles was perfect.
    As of today we are 9 weeks and 4 days.  Yesterday we had our first appointment with the perinatologist.  He put me on medicine for blood pressure and I get to go back in 3 weeks to measure the length of my cervix.  They believe that I may have an incompetent cervix and we may have to get a cerclage put in.  They did an ultrasound and the baby looked great and had a healthy heartbeat of 176.  Next week we go to our regular OB/GYN. Stay tuned for more updates.

 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog name, I'm following back! God's blessings as you carry and have a smooth delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.