Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kindergarten Week 5



Welcome to The Week of Columbus.  We were unable to locate the recommended reading, Columbus written by Ingri & Edgar Parin D'Aulaires, so we made do with parts of three other books.  I am overall unsure if Bee really understood all of it, but she seemed to enjoy the stories.  For Social Studies and Craft we printed off a World map, pieced it together, colored it, and later labeled the continents, oceans.
 


I must say the week was a bit stressful at times.  I don't know what has gotten into Bee this week, but she was a handful on more then one day.  Tune in next week for ......The Week of the Mouse.
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!! I am your newest follower! I found you on the Monday Linky! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the Homeschool Hop... Congratulations on your new baby! You're getting very close.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.