Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 12 - 14




Day 12

     I am thankful for Zappen Apple Sour Punch Straws.  I am craving them and this candy has the ability to make me happy.  Small things make a pregnant woman happy.

Day 13



     I am thankful for Benadryl.  It makes me super tired, but it gets the job done when you have a sinus headache.  It also comes in very useful when you are having trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep.

Day 14


    I am thankful for a good church family.  There is much to be said for a good church family, it can make your family feel even larger. They are there to help you up and encourage you.  They are always there to pray for you and your worries. Thank God for my church family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.