Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Days 15-17



Day 15



     I am thankful for Christian Radio Stations.  My husband and I are both huge lovers of music.  We enjoy singing along to the radio in the car.  We have been blessed with a daughter who loves music too.  She can hear a song once and be able to sing all the words.  This is where christian radio, like K-LOVE, is so awesome.  It is such a blessing to hear her singing along to the worship music.

Day 16






















I am thankful for Christmas Music.  There is no type of music I love more.  There is something totally awesome about how it makes you feel.  I want to burst into song right now.  All I need is some snow and hot Coco.
Day 17


    I am thankful for Hot Chocolate!  Some days it's yucky outside and you feel blah, but hot chocolate can make it all better. I love mine with little marshmallows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.