Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kindergarten Week 10


     Welcome to the week of the pancakes. 

     See what happens when a boy wakes up and has a craving for pancakes.  "Let's make pancakes," the boy says to his mother through out the whole story.  "Pancakes, Pancakes!" by Eric Carle is a wonderful book.  It is beautifully illustrated in Mr. Carle's usual style. 


     This week in Phonics we added "I" into the mix.  We also read a short story and did some review tests.  This week in Math we reviewed our 4 family of addition and learned "11."
This week our verse was:
Thy name shall be Abraham;
for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Genesis 17:5


     For our craft we made pancakes!  This was Bee's favorite part.  I don't know if she enjoyed mixing them or eating them more. I believe this week was a hit

Join us next week for Thanksgiving Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.