Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Days 25-29



Day 25


I am thankful for this blog.  I enjoy being able to put down my thoughts and even vent my frustrations any time I want.  I also enjoy the comments that my AWESOME readers take time to leave.

Day 26
I am thankful for blog hops.  I enjoy finding new blogs to read and new readers for my blogs.  My favorite blog hop is Hip Homeschool Hop which is hosted by Sue at The Homeschool Chick.  I enjoy finding great new blogs about homeschooling.  You never know who has a great project that you might want to read some day.  I recommend you check out Sue's blog and join the Homeschool Hop every Tuesday.
Day 27
I am thankful for Netflix.  We don't have cable or satellite to try and save on money, but we have Netflix that we can watch instantly on our TV using our Wii.  It's nice to watch several episodes without commercials.

Day 28

I am thankful for our public library.  It is so nice to have a place to borrow books, DVDs, and CDs from.  I loving being able to go online and place our book of the week on hold for homeschooling.  The librarians at our location are very helpful too.

Day29


I am thankful for my cell phone.  I have T-Mobile's G1 and I love it.  I use the Google maps on it all the time and it helps me find where ever I am going in the Kansas City area.  I use the games to keep my daughter entertained for long waiting times for appointments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.