Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness Review and Day 30

I thought I would start this last thankfulness post with a review of the previous 29.  I have enjoyed the project which has made me think about the things in my life that I am truly thankful for.  And now the days in review.

1.  I am thankful for God and the gift of His son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2.  I am thankful for my husband.
3.  I am thankful for family traditions.
4.  I am thankful for my children.
5.  I am thankful for good doctors.
6.  I am thankful for the option to homeschool.
7.  I am thankful for naps.
8.  I am thankful for 24 hour Super Wal-marts.
9.  I am thankful for good books.
10.  I am thankful for long time friends.
11.  I am thankful for all the men and women who have ever served or are currently serving in our armed services.
12.  I am thankful for Zappen Apple Sour Punch Straws.
13.   I am thankful for Benadryl.
14.   I am thankful for a good church family.
15.  I am thankful for Christian Radio Stations.
16.  I am thankful for Christmas Music.
17.  I am thankful for Hot Chocolate!
18.  I am thankful for cookbooks with pictures.
19.  I am thankful for quiet days at home with the family.
20.  I am thankful for sunsets.
21.  I am thankful for hand written notes and letters from loved ones.
22.  I am thankful for my Mom.
23.  I am thankful for Morning Glories.
24.  I am thankful for Cherry Coke Zero.
25.  I am thankful for my blog.
26.  I am thankful for blog hops.
27.  I am thankful for Netflix.
28.  I am thankful for the public library.
29.  I am thankful for my cell phone.


Day 30
I am thankful for ultrasounds.  There is something truly wonderful about being able to see a baby while it's still inside of it's mother.  I love being able to see our little one moving and being able to hear it's heartbeat. I can't wait until Christmas to find out if we are having a boy or girl. 

Thank you for joining me in my month of thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.