Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Bumbles Update - March 9, 2011


     It has been a very long time since I have done an update on Bug, so I thought it was over due.  My due date is May 13th and as of Friday, March 11, we will be 31 weeks.  I am still considered high risk, but both my blood pressure and gestational diabetes are doing great.  I have talked with my OB about a VBAC delivery and she has agreed to it, as long as I go into labor on my own.  If for any reason they have to induce I will be receiving my second C-section.  Since we currently live on the third floor and will be moving in June I REALLY want a VBAC.  If you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers as we near the due date I would appreciate it. 

     On Valentine's Day we did our 3D/4D Ultrasound.  It was so neat! 



We got to see her face


and laughed as we watched her yawn. 


We have decided that Bug will look like her big sister. 

On March 5th we had Bug's Baby Shower.  It was a lovely ladybug theme.


My Sister-in-law made the most beautiful ladybug cake, with a few bumble bees on it for Bee.


I had a wonderful time with all of my friends and family.

     Beginning on March 21st I will start seeing my OB and doing ultrasounds every week until I deliver.  The ultrasounds are just a quick look to see how what position she is in, her heart rate, and the level of the amniotic fluid.  I will also be having anatomical ultrasounds once a month to make sure Bug isn't getting to big. As of right now that isn't a worry because at the last anatomical ultrasound she was only in the 16%.  This is good news as babies of moms with gestational diabetes tend to be large. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.