Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - March 14th - 18th



In my life this week... I had to go into the doctor's office this week to be checked for preterm labor.  Everything came out fine in the end.

In our homeschool this week... Bee did her first set of Swim Lessons and passed.  She loves the water and I am so proud that she passed her level the first time.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... We are going to St. Joseph this weekend to celebrate my sister Cathie's Birthday. We will be see my Mom, Daddy's Mom and his Grandma too while we are there.

My favorite thing this week was... Watching Bee plant her grass. She loved getting in the dirt and can't wait to water it every day.  I just hope the grass grows.

What's working/not working for us... We completed two weeks worth of lessons this week with no great amount of extra effort.  We have 5 weeks worth of lessons left, but I am considering doing 2 weeks of lessons per week so that we can finish Kindergarten earlier.  I am due May 13th but since Bee came 6 weeks early I am so nervous that Bug will come early, before we are done with Kindergarten, and I won't have the energy to finish.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have... I am so looking forward to all the fun extra activities we will be doing this summer.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...



Bee with her certificate of completion
Now it's your turn to share! You can find the link up guidelines & graphics for your post HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.