Monday, March 28, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - March 21st - 25th

The Homeschool Chick

In my life this week... I am tired, frustrated, and very hormonal.

In our homeschool this week... Bee is working really hard on her studies.  She added consonent blends and long vowel sounds to her phonics knowledge.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... We went to the doctor's office this week and the mechanic as well.

My favorite thing this week was... Watching Bee paint her spring flowers.

What's working/not working for us... We are moving smoothly through our lesson plans and Bee really seems to enjoy being able to check off assignments as she finishes them. 

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have... I'm wondering what sort of challenges the next school year will bring.  A First Grader and a brand new baby......   hmmm.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

This is not the one you are lookin for.
-Bee


Now it's your turn to share! You can find the link up guidelines & graphics for your post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.