Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - March 7th - 11th


In my life this week... I made it to 31 weeks pregnant without any extra complications. Yeah!!!  I got Bug's car seat and her baby book.  I am still waiting on her cloth diapers a complete DVD set and a set of car shades for the van. 

In our homeschool this week... We studied spring time in our town. Bee enjoyed our nature walk for science class.  We have Spring Fever and can't wait to be done.  It's a race to see which will happen first completing school or Bug being born. 


Places we're going and people we're seeing... Next week we have swim lessons and next weekend we are going to St. Joseph for my sister's birthday!


My favorite thing this week was... Getting Bug's Car seat in and playing with my new digital camera.


What's working/not working for us... We love Memoria Press' Kindergarten curriculum and we have already bought the 1st Grade curriculum for next year.  We love the focus on the arts.

I am still struggling with finding inexpensive things for us to do.  I am hoping that come next fall we will be able to be in a co-op.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have... I wonder how much better I will be at this when Bug is old enough?


A photo, video, link, or quote to share...


Bee making her cereal bird feeder.



Now it's your turn to share! You can find the link up guidelines & graphics for your post HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Brittany. I just wanted to let you know how much I Love to read your blog! I have already learned a lot and got a few ideas for when I start my daughter in homeschool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.