Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 22, 2011


For Today March 22, 2011


Outside my window... It's cloudy, but warm and windy.

I am thinking... I wonder if my fast blood sugars numbers are going up because I am waking up for a hour in the middle of the night?

I am thankful for... Great check ups with all my doctors yesterday! Blood sugar and blood pressure were great and Bug went from 16% growth to 20% growth. 

I am wearing... Jeans and a blue and brown top I made myself.

In the learning rooms... I am trying to keep Bee focused so we can get through plenty of school work today.
I am going... To take the van to the mechanic to see why the check engine light came on.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... Only 52 days until Bug's due date and only 100 days until we have to be moved.


Noticing that... I am tired of having to move every year.  I want to find a place that we will be happy living at for several years.

From the kitchen... I am thinking chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, white gravy, and buttermilk biscuits.

Around the house... I am happy with how clean it is, but I am beginning to feel some nesting instincts.

One of my favorite things... Is warm weather.

From my camera...

Bee on the carousel at the mall.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.