Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 9, 2011


For Today March 9, 2011

Outside my window... The sky is cloudy, but the birds are singing.

I am thinking... Only 65 days until my due date.

I am thankful for... The great night of sleep I got last night.

I am wearing... Jeans  and my love shirt. I am getting tired of seeing the same couple outfits.

In the learning rooms... We are trying to get ahead in our lessons so we can finish this year before the baby arrives.

I am remembering... When I thought living on the 3rd floor wouldn't be bad.  This was before I got pregnant.

I am going... To do my pre-admissions paperwork at the hospital today.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I'm in between books.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... The laundry, that needs to be done, that I don't want to carry up and down the stairs to get done.

Noticing that... I want to start packing for the move, but there is no place to put the boxes.

From the kitchen... I am thinking some sort of pasta, maybe with chicken.

Around the house... There is STILL baby stuff everywhere. I have yet to get everything put away from the baby shower this weekend so our apartment looks like the baby store blew up in it.

One of my favorite things... Is waiting for the delivery of the things we ordered online. We are currently waiting for Bug's car seat, some cloth diapers, cling window shades for the van, and a complete video set.

From my camera...

These are the coming home from the hospital outfits we have for Bug.  The one on the left is preemie size and the one on the right is newborn sized.  They have said she will most likely be a small baby so we wanted to be ready.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.