Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 10, 2011


For Today March 10, 2011

Outside my window... It's a beautiful day!

I am thinking... Bug's new baby book is Super cute!

I am thankful for... The promise of Spring.

I am wearing... Sweat pants and a T-shirt. 

In the learning rooms... We are trying to get a little ahead on our work.  We are trying to make sure we are done with school before Bug arrives.

I am remembering... How little Bee was when she was born.  I got Bug's Baby Book yesterday and it made me want to look through Bee's again.  I had forgotten how early she talked and what her first phrase was.

I am going... to try and get laundry done today.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.  It is a wonderful 90 day devotional that starts my day off just right.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I wonder what deliveries I will get today.

Noticing that... Bee has Spring Fever today. She wants to be outside playing.  I can't seem to make her understand that even though it's sunny it is only in the 30's.

From the kitchen... I need to make banana bread today and use up these bananas.  I also need to come up with a plan for dinner.

Around the house... It's house cleaning day.  Time for dusting, vacuuming and cleaning.

One of my favorite things... Is a completed To Do List!

From my camera...

We just got a brand new digital camera and I wanted to test it out.  Good thing there was a little girl who was happy to have her picture taken.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.