Monday, March 14, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 14, 2011



For Today March 14, 2011


Outside my window... It's Snowing???

I am thinking... That since Bug's car seat arrived this weekend we are ready for her if she comes early.

I am thankful for... My understanding family.  Daddy's Dad and Step-Mom are on call for when Bug decides to arrive.  My family is so understanding that this weekend is the last time I can plan on making a trip to St. Joseph for a birthday or family holiday.  (We have my nephews 5th birthday, Easter and Mother's Day between now and my due date.)

I am wearing... Jeans and a pink shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are already 2 to 3 days ahead and we are hoping to get a full school week ahead.  Bee and I are both getting spring fever.  We are ready to be done for the year.

I am remembering... That I only have 60 days left until my due date!

I am going... Stir crazy because the weather can't make up it's mind.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... We looked at 3 new apartment buildings today.  I am wish we could just be done with the move before Bug arrives.

Noticing that... I get tired a lot faster these days.

From the kitchen... I made Dove Chocolate Mousse for my Wonderful Husband!! It was sooo good. 

Around the house... It's looking fairly clean. 

One of my favorite things... Completing a craft project.  I finished Bug's Ladybug hat and Bee's Bumble Bee hat!

From my camera...


This is the Bumble Bee hat I crochet for Bee.  I found a pattern for a Ladybug for Bug and Bee decided she wanted me to make a special hat just for her.  I had to make this one without a pattern.  I think it turned out pretty good.


If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.