Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 15, 2011


For Today March 15, 2011

Outside my window... The sun is shining and the birds are singing.

I am thinking... I want to go back to bed. I'm sleepy.

I am thankful for... A very active baby. I was awake for a couple hours last night with Braxton Hicks contractions and after every contraction Bug would kick me to let me know she was doing ok.

I am wearing... Jeans and a blue striped shirt.

In the learning rooms... Bee is already working on school. It promises to be a good day.

I am remembering... That I have only 59 days left until Bugr's due date.

I am going... To the OBs office at noon to make sure I'm not going into preterm labor.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I'm trying to stay busy so I don't get frustrated over things I can't control

Noticing that... I am very calm about these Braxton Hicks contractions.  I hope it's nothing serious.

From the kitchen...  I'm not sure what to make for dinner and because of Bee's swim lessons I need to have it done earlier.

Around the house... It's clean and quiet.

One of my favorite things... Cute little baby socks.

From my camera...

Bee waiting for her swim lessons to start.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.