Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 16, 2011


For Today March 16, 2011

Outside my window... Spring is in the air!

I am thinking... It is going to be a beautiful day. I can hardly wait.

I am thankful for... Being able to stay home and homeschool Bee.

I am wearing... My Gray Capri and a green t-shirt. It's a little chilly for them this am but it's suppose to get up to the upper sixties today. Call it wishful thinking.

In the learning rooms... We are combining the themes of two weeks to try and get done a little sooner. So this week is about the Ocean and Islands.

I am going... To e-mail the company about the DVD set we ordered, that hasn't arrived yet and enjoy the wonderful day!

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... Summer is on it's way!

Noticing that... I'm ready for some changes in our life.  Good thing, because I'm sure the new baby will bring those.

From the kitchen... I'm not sure what to make for dinner and because of Bee's swim lessons I need to have it done earlier.  I'm thinking left overs. 

Around the house... I need to get to the sewing projects that are piling up. 

One of my favorite things... Plants that are just starting to bud and bloom in spring.

From my camera...


Bug's Ladybug hat!

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.