Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 17, 2011



For Today March 17, 2011



Outside my window... It's cloudy but already 51.  It's suppose to get up to the upper seventies today.

I am thinking... I need a break from Bee.  She isn't listening and it's stressing me out.

I am thankful for... A husband who is trying to be helpful.

I am wearing... Gray Capri and a green shirt.


In the learning rooms... I am doing my best to maintain my calm and get through our work today.

I am going... To carry on and pray the day gets better.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... The laundry the I should try and get done. I am so tired of living in an apartment on the third floor, with no washer and dryer of my own.

Noticing that... Bug is kicking with much more force these days.

From the kitchen... I don't even want to think about it.  It is already too hot in the apartment so it will most likely be something that doesn't require me to turn on the stove or oven.

Around the house... The AC is NOT working.  I turned it on last night at 7:30, it was 75 in the apartment.  It has run all night and is still running.  It is still 75 in the apartment.

One of my favorite things... is a pedicure. I would love an hour to myself to have one.

From my camera...



I had a picture of Bug's Bedding set. It's in storage now because we are not going to set up the crib, that's also in storage, until after we have moved into our new place. 

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.