Friday, March 18, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 18, 2011


For Today March 18, 2011

Outside my window... It looks cloudy, but has the promise of a nice day.

I am thinking... I am going to start my laundry as soon as I am done here.

I am thankful for... A new day full of new beginnings!

I am wearing... Navy blue pants and a t-shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are looking for one of our book of the weeks we need to read.

I am going... To checkout one more apartment today and go to the library.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... Today is my Sister Cathie's Birthday!

Noticing that... I love my crazy family!

From the kitchen... Not sure what to have for dinner.

Around the house... The AC is working and the place looks good!

One of my favorite things... The look on Bee's face when she completes something.

From my camera...


Bee got her Certificate of completing Level 1 Swim Lessons


If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.