Monday, March 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 21, 2011


For Today March 21, 2011

Outside my window... It is a beautiful sunny day.

I am thinking... I can't believe that I need to take the van in to be checked out.

I am thankful for... The small things.  I tripped on the stairs last night and twisted my back, but I didn't fall or really hurt myself.

I am wearing... Jean Capri pants and my red tank top.  I feel cute in this outfit.

In the learning rooms... I am so proud of myself.  I went through the remaining weeks of lessons we have left and printed out all the worksheets we will need and made checklists.  Bee has decided she likes being able to cross assignments off as she gets them done.

I am going... To WIC, the perinatologist, my OB and I need to get the van looked at today.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I now have to go every week to see my OB and I'm praying that I will get my VBAC.

Noticing that... I'm struggling with being patient with everyone, but mostly with Bee.  That makes me feel like a bad mom.

From the kitchen... I'm thinking we may grill for dinner today. It's just to nice outside to cook inside.

Around the house... I need to get out the sewing machine and work on the growing pile of sewing projects.

One of my favorite things... A pedicure.  For my sister's birthday I took her to get her nails done and I got a pedicure. I love pedicures.

From my camera...


Bee's Blue Boat picture she did for craft last week.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.