Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 23, 2011


For Today March 23, 2011

Outside my window... It's sunny and beautiful!

I am thinking... The sudden crazy change of weather is giving me a terrible sinus headache.

I am thankful for... Medicine for when we don't feel good.

I am wearing... Jeans and a black and white striped shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To call the mechanic again and make a new appointment to have the van looked at again.  Hopefully look at 3 new possible places to live.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... It's laundry time again.  I know that I have two loads of just the brand new cloth diapers in addition to the regular stuff.


Noticing that... I am getting very clumsy lately.  I tripped on the stairs the other night.  I have spilled both fried rice and peanuts of the sofa too.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... I need to do  some cleaning.  I can see the dust on the TV.

One of my favorite things... Is getting packages.  I finally got the cloth diapers I ordered for Bug in the mail yesterday! They are sooo cute!

From my camera...

Mr. Daddy!  It's so hard to get pictures of him.
If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.