Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 24, 2011


For Today March 24 2011


Outside my window... There is a robin building a nest in a tree that is budding, despite the fact that it's cloudy and only in the 40's.

I am thinking... I only have 50 days until my due date!

I am thankful for... A warm place to live.

I am wearing... Black pants and a t-shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.  I am trying to maintain my sanity while dealing with the new rude attitute that Bee is giving me.

I am going... To take the van back to the mechanics and hope they can fix it without too much cost.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I hope today goes better then yesterday.

Noticing that... I am feeling yucky because the weather keeps going from hot to cold.  I wish it would just make up it's mind.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... I have some things to do but today is a busy running errands day.

One of my favorite things... is Spring is on it's way!

From my camera...

This is a cute new dress that one of Bee's Grandmas got her.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.