Friday, March 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 25, 2011


For Today March 25, 2011


Outside my window... It's a chilly day.

I am thinking... I wish someone would come up with better medicine for pregnant women to take for sinus issues. Benadryl just knocks me out.

I am thankful for... A comfortable bed to sleep in.

I am wearing... Black pants and a blue striped shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year. Yesterday went much better then the previous days.  I am hoping today will be just a good.

I am going... To take Bee into the doctor's office.  She woke up with a little fever and a terrible cough.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I hope today goes as well as yesterday did.

Noticing that... I am feeling yucky because the weather keeps going from hot to cold. I wish it would just make up it's mind.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... I have sewing projects I have been putting off that I NEED to get done and for some reason the house will not dust and vacuum it's self.

One of my favorite things... is Spring is on it's way!

From my camera...

Bee being silly at the craft store.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.