Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 29, 2011


For Today March 29, 2011

Outside my window... It's a chilly day.

I am thinking... I hope Bug shows up before her due date.  I had to schedule a C-section for her due date because my perinatologist won't let me go past my due date.

I am thankful for... A healthy pregnancy so far.

I am wearing... Jeans and a black shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To take Daddy to the doctor's office.  I think he got Bee's sinus infection.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... Why doesn't the laundry do itself?

Noticing that... I am feeling yucky because the weather keeps going from hot to cold. I wish it would just make up it's mind.  Daddy and Bee both have sinus infections and I don't want one too.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... I have sewing projects I have been putting off that I NEED to get done and for some reason the house will not dust and vacuum it's self.

One of my favorite things... is Spring is on it's way!

From my camera...

My plant on the patio. Yes, it is snowing. lol.
If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.