Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 30, 2011


For Today March 30, 2011


Outside my window... It's a chilly, cloudy day.

I am thinking... I am not going back to Labor & Delivery until I think I am in labor.  I spent 2 hours last night hooked up to monitors because of Braxton Hicks contractions.  I was told to call if I had 6 or more contractions of any sort within a hour. I did and they told me to come in and have it checked out.  The looks on the nurse's faces was priceless when I told them, "no," when they asked if I thought I was in labor.  The sad thing was I left the hospital in more pain then when I arrived.  The blood pressure cuff was too big and bruised my arm and the bed made my hips hurt so bad.

I am thankful for... A healthy pregnancy so far.

I am wearing... Sweat pants and a t-shirt.  It's laundry day.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To stay home and work on laundry and cleaning.

I am reading... Praise &Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... We found an apartment yesterday and I'm so excited to be moving into it in June!!!


Noticing that... I am feeling very clam today, even though I didn't get very much sleep last night.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... Today is the day of cleaning.

One of my favorite things... A clean tidy home!


From my camera...

Bee's made over jeans.  She had a hole in the knee so since they were too short we made cute capri for summer.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.