Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 31, 2011



For Today March 31, 2011

Outside my window... It's a chilly, cloudy day.

I am thinking... I am not doing very good with getting much done in a day.

I am thankful for... A healthy pregnancy so far.

I am wearing... Jeans and a pink shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To run a few short errands.

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.  I actually finished it today, so now I will have to find something else to read.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.  Today is the last day of the month, so I better get on finishing it up.

On my mind... I need to get our application turned in for our new apartment very soon. I don't know what I'll do if we don't get approved for it.

Noticing that... Another night without sleep is making me drag today.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... I HAVE to do some cleaning!

One of my favorite things... An afternoon nap.  I have never been a nap sort of person, but they are a life saver while I am pregnant.




If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.