Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 8, 2011


For Today March 8, 2011

Outside my window... "fluffy" rain.  It's rain with some snow mixed in but as soon as it hits the ground it's all just water.

I am thinking... Thank goodness it's too warm for the snow to stick and make it slick outside.

I am thankful for... my wonderful family.

I am wearing... jeans and a pink shirt. 


In the learning rooms... I have the box sitting with the brand new 1st Grade curriculum we will be using in the fall!


I am remembering... Bee entertaining her Aunt by singing show tunes in the car this weekend.


I am going... to take Bee to Story Time at the Library.


I am reading... The Lesson plans for the rest of this school year to make sure my pregnancy brain doesn't make me forget something.


I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.


On my mind... We will be done with Kindergarten by the end of April, the baby is due May 13th, and we will hopefully be moving sometime in June.


Noticing that... My husband is getting more nervous as we get closer to the due date and I am getting more calm.


From the kitchen... I have no idea what to cook for dinner and I am lacking the desire to cook as well.


Around the house... There is baby stuff everywhere.  I have yet to get everything put away from the baby shower this weekend so our apartment looks like the baby store blew up in it.


One of my favorite things... is watching Bee talk to her little sister, Bug, in my belly.  She is so excited to be a big sister and can hardly wait for her to arrive.


From my camera...
This is the beautiful cake my sister-in-law, Brittany, made for the baby shower this weekend.  It was not only super cute but tasted wonder too.  You can check out her work at her web site http://www.cakesbybritt.com/.



If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.