Friday, March 11, 2011

The Simple Women's Daybook - March 11, 2011

For Today March 11, 2011

Outside my window...
Spring looks like it's on the way!
I am thinking... It took forever to go through all of Bee's clothes, but it was worth it.  Now there is more room for Bug's clothes.

I am thankful for... My wonderful husband for putting dinner in the crockpot this morning.

I am wearing... Sweat pants and a T-shirt.  I going to go through all of my maternity clothes and get rid of the ones I don't wear. Then I can buy something new.

In the learning rooms... We are ahead for the week!


I am remembering... Why I let sewing projects stack up before I get to them.  It is way too much work to haul out the sewing machine just to fix one hem.

I am going... to try and get laundry done today.  No really, today is the day.  The Truth is I am running out of clean clothes. lol

I am reading... Praise & Paraphrase by Pamela Sonnenmoser.  It is a wonderful 90 day devotional that starts my day off just right.

I am hoping... To clean out our apartment of things we don't use, want or need by the end of the month.

On my mind... I wonder what deliveries I will get today.  I am hoping for Bug's car seat!

Noticing that...
  I am feeling extremely hormonal.  Last night I cried for 5 minutes for no reason.  I didn't even know why I was crying.

From the kitchen... Cheesey Chicken and Rice bake,thanks to my wonderful Husband.  I do need to make that Banana Bread.  It sounds so yummy.  I also want to make the Chocolate Mousse kit I got from the Dove Chocolate party. 

Around the house... It smells like wonderful yummy dinner.

One of my favorite things...
Is suprising my Husband!

From my camera...



Bug's new Bassinet! Daddy put it together for me.  I told you my husband was wonderful.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.