Friday, April 1, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 1, 2011


For Today April 1, 2011

Outside my window... It's sunny and beautiful!

I am thinking... I have a lot to get done today I hope I can get it all done.

I am thankful for... A wonderful husband who always seems to be calm when I am upset.

I am wearing... Jeans and my red tank top.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To take the van back into the mechanic and hope they can fix it.

I am reading... Just the homeschool text books. I don't have too much extra time to read much else.

I am hoping... To get my to do list finished today!

On my mind... Turning in the application for the apartment today! Praying it gets approved quickly.

Noticing that... I am feeling very tired.

From the kitchen... I have no idea what to make for dinner.

Around the house... It's warm and stuffy. I need to open the windows.

One of my favorite things... Is walking around bare foot.

From my camera...

Me and my now Husband when we dated in high school.  Got to love the hair.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.