Monday, April 11, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 11, 2011


For Today April 11, 2011

Outside my window... It's Sunny and beautiful!

I am thinking... Today is going to be a long day.

I am thankful for... Great doctors to take care of me during this high risk pregnancy.

I am wearing... Jean capri and a bright pink shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To the OB, Perinatologist, and the mechanic again.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I have no new books right now.

I am hoping... The Mechanic can fix the van this time.

On my mind... We got our new apartment!! We are moving into the new place JUNE 13TH!!!

Noticing that... Bug's kicking is getting more painful.

From the kitchen... Mr. Daddy is making dinner for me!

Around the house... The house is looking good.

One of my favorite things... A beautiful sunny day!

From my camera...  Still no pictures today.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.