Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 12, 2011



For Today April 12, 2011

Outside my window... It's a beautiful spring day!

I am thinking... I will have a restful day.

I am thankful for... my wonderful understanding husband.

I am wearing... Jean capri and a black shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... Take Bee to Story Time and then maybe take some boxes to the storage unit.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I have no new books right now.

I am hoping... Bug waits until May to come.

On my mind... Only 10 more days until Bug is considered Full Term!

Noticing that... Every little thing seems to upset me me.  Pregnancy hormones. lol.

From the kitchen... I'm tyring to come up with something different for dinner.

Around the house... I am hoping to pack up some boxes.

One of my favorite things... Listening to Bee laugh. She is so silly!

From my camera...

Bee reading on the sofa.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.