Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 5, 2011


For Today April 5, 2011
Outside my window... It's sunny and beautiful!

I am thinking... I hate dealing with cars that break down.

I am thankful for... Both of my Mother-in-Laws.  Yes, I have two!! They have both been very helpful as we deal with the issues we are having with our one vehicle.

I am wearing... Jeans and a pink shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To story time for Bee and then my doctor's appointment, which was rescheduled from yesterday.

I am reading... Just text books for homeschool.

I am hoping... We hear from the Apartment manager for the place we want to move to in June.

On my mind... I want my VBAC! I have to go into labor on my own, but I want Bug to wait until the first week in May.  (sigh) I just want her to be healthy.

Noticing that... I get very tired very easy these days.

From the kitchen... I have no desire to cook any more. Dinner seems to be whatever I can come up with at the last minute.

Around the house... I went super crazy on Saturday and cleaned the whole place, so it looks good.

One of my favorite things... Finding a good deal on a cute new outfit for one of my girls.

From my camera... Sorry nothing today! My camera isn't working.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.