Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 6, 2011

For Today April 6, 2011

Outside my window... It's sunny and beautiful!

I am thinking... I am so tired of dealing with car issues.  I just want the van to be fixed.  I am seriously considering annointing the car with oil and praying that it be healed.

I am thankful for... My Awesome husband who is trying to get the van taken care of.

I am wearing...  Gray capri and a blue shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To a THIRD mechanic today to see if anyone can tell us what is wrong with the van.

I am reading... Just text books until we are done with school.

I am hoping... To hear from the apartment place today.

On my mind... Trying to remain calm. My blood pressure was high yesterday at my OB check up.

Noticing that... I need a new craft to keep me occupied.

From the kitchen... I don't know what to cook for dinner.

Around the house... Things are looking good.

One of my favorite things... Completing a craft project.

From my camera... For some reason my computer will not let me load pictures on to my blog. Sorry!

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you regarding your car problems. What a relief it'll be to get it fixed! I hope your blood pressure issues get resolved. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.