Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 7, 2011


For Today April 7, 2011

Outside my window... It's cloudy and there is a chance of rain.

I am thinking... Bee and I will work on some crafts today.

I am thankful for... Our new apartment.  We heard from the property manager yesterday and we get the apartment!!!  We will be moving in June 13th.

I am wearing... Jean Capri and a green shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To get some shopping done and maybe the laundry.

I am reading... Homeschooling textbooks.

I am hoping... To make it to the Homeschool conference this weekend.  They have some really good speakers this year.  I am also hoping to make it to the HUGE consignment sale in our area.

On my mind... I'm ready to start thinking about packing!

Noticing that... The weekends until Bug's due date are all VERY busy!

From the kitchen... I'm thinking we may grill for dinner.

Around the house... We need to take out the trash, but for the most part the house is looking good.

One of my favorite things... Watching Bee learn something new.  She is learning how to tell time and it's so much fun to see her face light up when she understands a concept.

From my camera...For Some reason blogger isn't letting me load pictures.  Sorry everyone!

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.