Friday, April 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 8, 2011


For Today April 8, 2011

Outside my window... It's cloudy, but it's suppose to get up to the 70's today so we will see.

I am thinking... Today is going to be a fun one!

I am thankful for... Every day I carry Bug.  As of today she has stayed in longer then her big sister Bee.

I am wearing... Jean capri and a blue striped shirt.

In the learning rooms... We are continuing to try and stay focused and move forward toward the finish line of the school year.

I am going... To go to the MPE conference and the consignment sale.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment.  I have no new books right now.

I am hoping... The van is finally fixed.  The check engine light hasn't come back on yet.

On my mind... We got our new apartment!! We are moving into the new place JUNE 13TH!!!

Noticing that... Bug's kicking is getting more painful.

From the kitchen... Bee and I are making cornbread for a potluck for Daddy tomorrow.

Around the house... I have laundry to get done.

One of my favorite things... A beautiful sunny day!

From my camera... Blogger still won't let me upload pictures. Sorry!!

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.