Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mommy Business Cards



I know it may sound silly, but I have Mommy business cards.  I have loved the Victorian idea of calling cards since high school.  My best friend was a hopeless romantic and introduced me to many of the Victorian customs.  I had enjoyed the way it was so easy to exchange information with business cards while I was a working mom and longed for it again when I became a stay-at-home-mom.  So I went to the local office supply store and bought some blank cards that you can use to create your own at home.  I went home and made some.  The first time I handed one out at dance class to another mom they were a hit.  It looked something like this:

Mama Bee
Bee's Mom

Phone Number
E-mail address


I removed the personal info due to posting this on the Internet.  When I first made them I used a cute little bumble bee graphic, but this time I'm going to use the graphic at the top of the page.  I highly recommend making some Mommy Business Cards to any stay-at-home-mom!


 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Interesting concept. Sounds like something I might try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.