Monday, August 19, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook - August 19, 2013



For Today August 19, 2013

Outside my window...They are doing construction on a new wing of the hospital I'm staying at. They start every morning at 7.
I am thinking...I may be bored out of my mind before I get to go home.
I am thankful...For each day I'm able to stay pregnant.
In the kitchen...Someone else is cooking, but I'm tired of the same meal options.
I am wearing...My last clean outfit until my husband brings me more clean clothes from home.
I am creating...Daily entries in my pregnancy journal for my son.
I am going...No where until he's born.
I am wondering...How I will stay busy during this hospitalized bed rest.
I am reading...No new books.
I am hoping...To make it to September still pregnant. Their ultimate goal is the 3rd, but I want to go past it.
I am looking forward to...A good outcome.
I am learning?..Patience
Around the house...I was still unpacking from our move the last time I saw it. I know my husband has done some work on it since then.
I am pondering...If I will be able to convince my husband to have another baby after all of this.
A favorite quote for today...
                                                                  Blessed be the Lord,
                                        or he has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me.
                                                                   -Psalm 31:21, NRSV
One of my favorite things...Skyping with my girls at the end of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Make it through still pregnant.
A peek into my day...
Flowers from my husband to make my room pretty.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.