Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - August 23,2014

Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
  • In my life this week...This week I spent my time trying to nail down vacation plans for September.  we are hoping to make a trip to Branson, MO.  We are not normally camping people but we are considering renting a RV. To make life interesting Mr. Daddy's work didn't finalize the vacation time until Friday. 
  • In our homeschool this week... This was our second week so we are still working out some bugs.  Overall everything is going well.
  • My favorite thing about this week was...My favorite thing this week was getting to go on a date with Mr. Daddy.  We haven't been on a date since before Mr. Mister was born.  We got to see a movie.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was...When Mr. Daddy and I went on a date they got to go to Grandma and Grandpa B's house to play.  The girls loved it, but Mr. Mister cried for the first hour we were gone.  I felt so bad for the grandparents.
  • Things I'm working on...I'm still trying to work on meal planning.  I feel so distracted about everything lately.  This waiting to hear about a possible move is stressful. 
  • I'm grateful for... I'm thankful for a small break from the every day that a movie date gives me.
  • I'm praying for...I'm still praying for peace and guidance on Mr. Daddy's possible promotion and our possible relocation.
  • I rewarded my kids this week by... I ordered Chinese food from our favorite Chinese restaurant on Friday night.  Our kids love chicken fried rice just like Mr. Daddy.
  • Something I'm ogling or have my eye on...I have had the same winter coat for 14 years and I keep saying I'm going to replace it.  I think I' may actually get it done this fall.  I have been looking at some retro inspired swing coats for about a year.
Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.