The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
- In my life this week...This week I spent my time trying to nail down vacation plans for September. we are hoping to make a trip to Branson, MO. We are not normally camping people but we are considering renting a RV. To make life interesting Mr. Daddy's work didn't finalize the vacation time until Friday.
- In our homeschool this week... This was our second week so we are still working out some bugs. Overall everything is going well.
- My favorite thing about this week was...My favorite thing this week was getting to go on a date with Mr. Daddy. We haven't been on a date since before Mr. Mister was born. We got to see a movie.
- My kiddos favorite thing this week was...When Mr. Daddy and I went on a date they got to go to Grandma and Grandpa B's house to play. The girls loved it, but Mr. Mister cried for the first hour we were gone. I felt so bad for the grandparents.
- Things I'm working on...I'm still trying to work on meal planning. I feel so distracted about everything lately. This waiting to hear about a possible move is stressful.
- I'm grateful for... I'm thankful for a small break from the every day that a movie date gives me.
- I'm praying for...I'm still praying for peace and guidance on Mr. Daddy's possible promotion and our possible relocation.
- I rewarded my kids this week by... I ordered Chinese food from our favorite Chinese restaurant on Friday night. Our kids love chicken fried rice just like Mr. Daddy.
- Something I'm ogling or have my eye on...I have had the same winter coat for 14 years and I keep saying I'm going to replace it. I think I' may actually get it done this fall. I have been looking at some retro inspired swing coats for about a year.