Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - August 30, 2014




Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
  • In my life this week...I have been feeling like a chicken with my heat cut off. I realized that we will not be out of town for Mr. Mister's first birthday. So I have about a week to plan this party. Then Mr. Daddy moved our vacation up to Mr. Mister's birthday weekend.
  • In our homeschool this week... We had a very difficult week. Bee had a very hard time staying focused this week with all the things we have coming up.  Bug also is having trouble listening.  Here's hoping next week goes better.
  • Places we're going and people we're seeing...My sister and her family are coming to visit this weekend.  Needless to say everyone here is excite to spend time with family from out of state.
  • My favorite thing about this week was...My favorite thing this week was Mr. Daddy deciding to celebrate Mr. Mister's first birthday out of town so I don't have to plan a party.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was...The girls favorite thing this week was getting ready for their cousins to visit.
  • Things I'm working on...I'm working on the plans for our up coming vacation and Mr. Mister's first birthday.
  • I'm praying for...I'm praying for patience with the kids.
Until next time,

 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.