Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - September 21, 2014


Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
  • In my life this week... We are still trying to fight off a lingering cold in the family.  Mr. Mister is teething and it feels like he's trying to get four molars in at the same time. Mr. Daddy is back at work and has an interview for his possible promotion on Monday.
  • In our homeschool this week... Bee has gone back to school after a week of vacation.  She struggled a little getting back in the groove.
  • My favorite thing this week was... Mr. Daddy took the whole family to the new Ikea store in our area.  It was so much fun.  I have never been to one before.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was... The kids really enjoyed going through the Ikea store also. They saw lots of things they would like in their bedroom. 
  • I'm grateful for... I'm so grateful for the vacation we just finished.
  • I'm praying for... I'm praying for peace for Mr. Daddy.  Ever since the interview was scheduled he seems a little stressed.
  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on... There are so many different things now that I have seen in the Ikea store.

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.