Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - September 27, 2014

Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
In my life this week... I have spent the week slightly stressed. Mr. Daddy had an interview on Monday for his possible promotion.  I'm super excited that he could get the promotion he deserves.  The downside is the town is 6 hours away from our closest family and  it can be difficult to find a place to live. Mr. Mister is teething and  hasn't slept well this week. 
In our homeschool this week... Bee has been dragging her feet when it comes to getting her work done. One day it took her 4 hours to get done with Math.  It would be thing if she was struggling with it, but she says she's bored.  If anyone has a magic solution for this problem please let me know.
Things I'm working on... I'm trying to come up a way to make our school week run smoother.
I'm grateful for...  I'm grateful for a wonderful husband who works hard  to take care of his family.  He is such a blessing to us.
I'm praying for...  I'm praying for peace. It seems like there is so much buzzing around in my life right now.  I usually have plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas in place by now, but with the possibility of a move I'm holding off. 

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.