Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - September 6, 2014



Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
  • In my life this week...On Monday all the kids woke up with a cold.  By the end of the day I was feeling not well myself.  Life with three sick kids isn't fun, add in a sick mommy and life is bad.
  • In our homeschool this week... Bee finished up school on Thursday and was able to start our vacation earlier. 
  • Places we're going and people we're seeing...We are going to Branson, MO, for a short camping vacation.  We are renting a camper.  The girls are super excited.
  • My favorite thing about this week was...My favorite thing about this week was how excited the girls are for the camping vacation.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was...The girls are super excited about camping.
  • I'm grateful for... Mr. Daddy has 10 days of vacation time starting today!
  • I'm praying for... I'm praying for healing for the whole family.
  • I rewarded my kids this week by... I got the makings for S'mores for our camping trip.
Until next time,

 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.