Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
- In my life this week...On Monday all the kids woke up with a cold. By the end of the day I was feeling not well myself. Life with three sick kids isn't fun, add in a sick mommy and life is bad.
- In our homeschool this week... Bee finished up school on Thursday and was able to start our vacation earlier.
- Places we're going and people we're seeing...We are going to Branson, MO, for a short camping vacation. We are renting a camper. The girls are super excited.
- My favorite thing about this week was...My favorite thing about this week was how excited the girls are for the camping vacation.
- My kiddos favorite thing this week was...The girls are super excited about camping.
- I'm grateful for... Mr. Daddy has 10 days of vacation time starting today!
- I'm praying for... I'm praying for healing for the whole family.
- I rewarded my kids this week by... I got the makings for S'mores for our camping trip.