Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 11, 2014


Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
In my life this week... We took all three kids to the dentist this week.  I am happy to report not a single cavity.  Mr. Mister did surprisingly well. I figured he would scream and fight it like Bug did, but he surprised us all.
I have really been struggling with being patient and waiting on God's timing.  Mr. Daddy's possible promotion is weighing heavy on everyone in the house.  I'm a little stressed about the possible move.  The girls are not to thrilled with the possibility of having to move and leave their friends and family behind.  The stressed in the house is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife. I'm not enjoying the sassy attitude and disrespectful tones at all.
In our homeschool this week... It has been an up and down week in our homeschool.  Bee really struggled to stay on track with her school work.  She can go from being way behind in her work to finishing the weeks worth of work before lunch on Thursday. 
The excitement of Preschool is no longer there for Bug and she sometimes does so work and sometimes nothing.  Since she chose to start homeschooling before she needed to I'm not to worried about it.
My kiddos favorite thing this week was... The girls really enjoyed doing some fall themed coloring on Friday. My refrigerator is now covered with beautiful art.
Things I'm working on... I'm trying to come up with a fall birthday and/or Christmas gift list.
I'm grateful for... My AWESOME husband who stops and gets me a drink on the way home.
I'm praying for... I'm praying for peace and patience, as a result of my week.
Something I am ogling or have my eye on... I have started looking at winter coats again.  I'm hoping to find something unique and functional.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.