Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 18, 2014


Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
In my life this week...  Mr. Daddy finally heard about the possible promotion.  The person he interviewed with called and said she wanted to offer him the job.  We are now waiting for the official offer.  We will not know if we are moving until then.  If the offer isn't good enough he will have to turn it down.  The constant state of not knowing is making me a little crazy.  The kids have been acting a little crazy too. 
In our homeschool this week... Bee has been struggling with staying on track with her school work.  I'm considering dropping her Latin and maybe replacing it with Spanish or some other elective.
Places we're going and people we're seeing...  I'm hoping we will be making a trip to our new possible hometown soon,  This will only happen after we receive the official offer and we accept it.
My favorite thing this week was...  I really enjoyed getting to see our Sweet Southern friends new home.  They just closed on it this week and have started moving in. 
My kiddos favorite thing this week was... The girls loved getting to run around our Sweet Southern friends new backyard.  It was huge and they had so much fun. 
I'm praying for...  I'm still praying for peace and patience.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.