Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 25, 2014

In my life this week...  It has been one of those weeks where I feel like I'm losing my mind.  We are still waiting for the official offer for Mr. Daddy's promotion.  It has been 4 weeks since the interview and 2 weeks since we heard he was chosen.  I can't make any plans for birthdays or holidays because we have no way of knowing where we will be. 
We celebrated Mr. Daddy's Birthday this week.  The kids and I got him a neck and back massager, which he loved.  We celebrated by making his favorite dinner of  meatloaf, homemade shells and cheese, and honey glazed baby carrots.  This year instead of a cake he asked for French Silk Pie, which I bought.  Maybe some day I'll attempt to make one for him from scratch. 
In our homeschool this week... We have had another difficult week with plenty of sassiness and struggling.  I keep hoping it will get better, but I don't think it will until after the move.
Places we're going and people we're seeing...  No plans for anything special, but things can change from day to day.
My favorite thing this week was...  Coming up with a plan of action for Fall Festival costumes for the kids.
My kiddos favorite thing this week was... The girls were very excited to work on their Fall Festival costumes.  Bee is going to be Wonder Woman, Bug is going to be  Batgirl, Mr. Mister is going to be a Jedi.  We are creating our own costume rather then spend money on cheap poorly made ones from a store.
Things I'm working on...  I'll be working on the kids costumes, then I need to come up with a gift list for the remaining fall birthdays and Christmas. 
I'm praying for...  I'm praying for stress free celebrations and holidays in the following months.
Something I am ogling or have my eye on...  I have been looking at all the different cut boots for fall.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.