Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - October 4, 2014


Join me and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
In my life this week...  We were hoping to hear about Mr. Daddy's possible promotion this past Monday.  When we didn't hear on Monday. It was Friday before we even heard back and it was only to say it will be next Monday.   We were able to lift our spirits by spending time with our dear friends on Monday evening.  Fellowship with friends can be such a mood lifter. 
Fall has show up this week in Kansas.  The leaves are changing and Friday the brisk weather came in also.  It makes me want to bake and make soup. 
In our homeschool this week... We have made a couple different changes in how we are spending our time.  Bee is getting a one hour break during quiet time and she is doing an extra hour every night after her sister goes to bed.  She usually used the time after her sister goes to bed to do the next days Math and/or Latin.  It seems to be working better.
Helpful Homeschooling tips or advice to share... Sometimes you just have to change things up. Several times if necessary.
I'm grateful for... I'm grateful for the wonderful friendship we have made.
I'm praying for... I'm praying for peace and patience. Right now feels like a time of craziness.  We need patience to wait for the right decision and peace about the decision.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.