Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Homeschool Weekly Buzz - November 29, 2014

Join me, Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, and The Homeschool Mother's Journal as we recap our week.
In my life this week...This week was busy and felt really short.  I guess losing one day to a holiday will do that to a person.
In our homeschool this week... We started back up after our two week break while moving.  Things went fairly smooth, so I am very happy.
My favorite thing this week was...My favorite thing this week was setting up the Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving dinner.  It's always so much fun.
My kiddos favorite thing this week was... The girls loved making pies and getting to eat them too.
Things I'm working on...We are working on unpacking everything.  Most of the things are put away, but there are a few boxes to do.
I'm cooking... This week was Thanksgiving so there was a lot of baking going on.  The girls and I mad an apple and pumpkin pie on Wednesday.  Then we made honey cornbread muffins for Mr. Daddy to take to work on Black Friday.
I'm grateful for... I'm grateful for the very mild weather.
I'm praying for... I'm praying that our other place gets rented soon.  Paying for two places isn't any fun, especially with Christmas coming so soon.
Something I am ogling or have my eye on...I have my eye on the Samsung Gear fit. It's a watch, has a heart rate monitor and you can get text on it too. You can look at the screen horizontal or vertical.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Samsung Gear fit

Until next time,
 photo 33764858-61fa-41e3-92e1-e8d0c7e3f9be.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.